Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Stay Out of Red Neck Bars if you Ain't a Cow Girl or a Sheep

So my advice to the novice cross dresser or transgender woman heading out into the public eye for the first time is - go to someplace percent wise that you can relax and enjoy the world. If you can and I know it is tough. I tripped through malls in heels and short skirts and most definitely found my way into some wrong drinking establishments. I was no angel.

Sound advice and a title that must have caught your attention!  All from Crysti, who's been there and done that.  She also tells us that she has a new book on the way!  Go here to read the post from Crysti's Transgender Condo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated