Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Why I’m not a Butch

......I really didn’t know anything about the T in LGBTQ until about 7 or 8 years ago.  I didn’t understand what it meant to be Transgender until I had a friend who was MTF and she spent a lot of time educating me.  What I realized from talking to her over a period of time was that we were a lot alike, except the opposite. 



This featured post was written as a response to a comment left on a post titled The Deeper Side of Transition, which was featured on T-Central about a week ago.

If you have ever wondered just what goes through the mind of a female-to-male transitioner read Why I’m not a Butch, a really well written post.  For me, it was very enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated