It is widely reported that irrespective of what physical age a
crossdresser begins dressing, they will invariably go through different
fashion stages which explains the all too apparent look of short skirts
and tight blouses seen on many crossdressers. They’ll follow a fashion
development pathway that is typically comparable to that of a normal
woman but without the influence of feminine socialization experienced by
natal women.
This is a very good and, oh-so-true (IMHO) blog post, from Tasi. According to Tasi, there are four Fashion Stages of a Crossdresser.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Excelsior
-
My weekend did not go as planned. I had been very much looking forward to
it. Despite all my murbling and worries, I had thought: the weekend will be
a l...
2 weeks ago
-
Serve, and be of service.
-
Over the course of the evening, reference was made to the many duties
behind carried out. In reply, I said that I knew my place which drew some
laughter in...
1 month ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
2 months ago
-
As good a time as any
-
This might be as good a time as any to stop since the beginning of another
chapter of my life seems like a duly appropriate milestone. I can now say
with...
3 years ago
-
One Year
-
Yes, I've been on a one year sort of hiatus. Nothing big happened but just
got wrapped up in things. Will try and post more and start up again. No
chang...
5 years ago
-
Makeup Removal
-
I have lost count of all the different things I have tried or used to
remove makeup quickly and efficiently. The past couple of years I have
been using ma...
7 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Its been a while...
-
I’m not really even expecting that anyone will remember me and read this,
but I did think that it was about time my long neglected blog got dusted
off and ...
8 years ago
-
The Familial Revelation
-
When it comes to family, I think we can all agree that it is never easy and
in a word, complicated. I have spent the last few months letting family
know ...
9 years ago
-
Stuck In The Middle Again
-
How to start? I said long ago when I made my choice to back our new
President that when he did things I felt were wrong I would call him out on
it. Today i...
9 years ago
-
September 22 2016
-
Thank you. Thank you for the last four years. Thank you for letting me
into your hearts, for letting me be a part of your day, for letting me
bounce my th...
9 years ago
-
RUMBLED. BUT IT TURNS OUT TO THE GOOD
-
As per usual on a Wed evening I make my way to the Butterfly Club support
premises to get my self ready to face the world. Nothing new in that. And
as per ...
10 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
Commenters and deep thoughts
-
I would like to start by apologizing for the long break between posts. A
little thing called life intervenes and my writing suffers. Family, health,
work, ...
11 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
11 years ago
-
I've finally finshed what I started.
-
It's been quite a while since I've written. Again, not because there was
nothing to say. On the contrary, there's been plenty going on. I have
been una...
12 years ago
-
Transgender children: 3 British case studies
-
I was recently asked to speak at the NSPCC about the issues trans children
face. As part of my talk I read out three case studies, published below.
All nam...
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment