Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Change

As I reflect over the last six years, I am realizing more and more what a big deal my husband’s transition from male to female has been, and what a big deal it is that we are still happily married and about to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. It’s also a big deal that we laugh more, we don’t sweat the small stuff, and we have way more good days than not. The days of sadness and frustration are few and far between.




This is a lovely post, written on the sixth anniversary of her husband's gender confirmation surgery.  And, The Transgentle Wife is going to start blogging again! We're looking forward to many more posts from her.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a pleasant surprise to log on and find myself on the top of the page! I was a bit anxious about putting myself back out there...but obviously I am right back where I need to be! Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated