Many transgender women have issues with
not ever being able to carry a baby or experience giving birth. For
many, seeing a pregnant woman serves as a reminder and causes some
depression. I recall as a child pretending my belly had a baby in it.
This is a touching and well thought out post, from Emma.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Another short outing on Saturday
-
It is the first Saturday of September and I had a busy day earlier, gym and
taking my car in for an oil change and a few other things I had to do so I
got ...
2 weeks ago
-
a beaver in the Kennet and Avon Canal
-
An early morning cruise; suddenly, I was aware of a large creature swimming
alongside the boat. "A beaver? Surely not- must be a muntjac.... no! not...
5 weeks ago
-
Excelsior
-
My weekend did not go as planned. I had been very much looking forward to
it. Despite all my murbling and worries, I had thought: the weekend will be
a l...
5 weeks ago
-
A Want...or a Need
-
JJ Hart Discovering her Needs
I am in the first row on the left.
When a want turns into a need, sometimes you can feel it. Other times, not
so much as if ...
2 months ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
2 months ago
-
D’Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on social media
days before graduation
-
https://mississippitoday.org/2026/05/22/school-deadname-transgender/
Credit: D'Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on
social media d...
4 months ago
-
Winning a Million
-
Although I haven't been very active on this blog for a while, I was
astonished to find that my hit counter is approaching a *million* hits.
This makes it...
1 year ago
-
Is my child’s life really worth less?
-
Afraid of losing federal funding in response to a threatening executive
order released by the White House, a lot of hospitals treating children
around the ...
1 year ago
-
Marking time…
-
Well it had to happen at some point: I’ve run out of things to say again!
Way back in the earliest days of this blog, I mentioned that I’d been too
busy do...
2 years ago
-
Shine
-
Did progress actually stop when I felt like how things are was the place I
was happy to be? I mean I didn’t make any conscious decision to stop making
actu...
2 years ago
-
Georgia Queen
-
May I present: From our recent travels, a picture taken in Savannah, GA. We
had a fun ride, and the lunch from thee snack bar was actually decent! Mandy
3 years ago
-
Matt Walsh & Piers Morgan You Ain’t Trans Experts So Shut The Fuck Up!
-
With the increasing inevitably of armed conflict in Ukraine, I’m sure
there’ll be an increasing frequency of barstool generals in Wetherspoons
pubs across ...
4 years ago
-
(20) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 1975
-
First of all, as I would suggest with all these movies, before reading this
review, see the movie if you haven't. I can't talk about this one without
spo...
4 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Its been a while...
-
I’m not really even expecting that anyone will remember me and read this,
but I did think that it was about time my long neglected blog got dusted
off and ...
8 years ago
-
That’s all folks……….
-
Between 1955 and 1959, 143 episodes of “The Adventures of Robin Hood”
emerged from a tiny studio in Walton on Thames and burst onto black and
white telli...
9 years ago
-
September 22 2016
-
Thank you. Thank you for the last four years. Thank you for letting me
into your hearts, for letting me be a part of your day, for letting me
bounce my th...
10 years ago
-
My response to a post by Tyler Charles Austen
-
Dear Mr Austen, On 26th August 2016, you made a post on your eponymous
blog (that means you named it after yourself) called “I Can’t Believe I’m
Saying Th...
10 years ago
-
Progress report: changes and measurements month 21
-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wb8kGWWGmt3HJpo_7PUiBviFdWlOzBoNlvJnJbSr2jE/edit?usp=sharing
Click on the tab ‘year 2’ for the data. Changes Boobs g...
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
The First Mothers’ Day
-
If last year we celebrated the last Father’s Day, this year we introduced
the first Mothers’ Day. And yes, the apostrophe is in the right place. I
admit to...
10 years ago
-
Feeling Positive Again :)
-
I had been feeling really down about things over the last few months and I
know that my recent posts on here haven’t been very positive about my
situation....
10 years ago
-
RUMBLED. BUT IT TURNS OUT TO THE GOOD
-
As per usual on a Wed evening I make my way to the Butterfly Club support
premises to get my self ready to face the world. Nothing new in that. And
as per ...
10 years ago
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
snowflakeespecial:
This isn’t a funny story. Trying on y...
10 years ago
-
-
*Hey!*
So... tomorrow school begins again.
This schoolyear I am planning to come out and start dressing, acting,
talking, etc. like a girl. Honestly, it's ...
11 years ago
-
Can you Rewrite History & Eliminate Hate?
-
I read about an attempt to remove another civil war memorial. I shook my
head. It’s obviously an over-reaction to the recent attacks on churches.
With tha...
11 years ago
-
Transition Is A Banquet
-
Transition is not a one-way street, or a bowling lane with the bumpers up.
Transition is not a recipe with precise measurements, or a fixed
curriculum, or ...
11 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
Leelah, and all the others who struggle
-
Happy New Year!
I'm so sorry I don't update regularly! I have been off school for a couple
weeks, so I have no good excuse, but I hope you all had a wonder...
11 years ago
-
On the other side!
-
It’s been a few days since I last posted on my blog, and for good reason.
Thursday, 11th December 2014 I finally had the surgery I had been waiting
so lon...
11 years ago
-
Saying goodbye
-
The time has come for me to say goodbye and put this blog to bed. I doubt
anyone reads it anymore, but I’m the type of person who likes closure, so I
gue...
11 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
11 years ago
-
The Maker of Noses
-
Like many of you, I enjoy music, and I look to it for inspiration and
support. My taste in music is quite eclectic, ranging from hymns through
jazz and roc...
12 years ago
-
I'm coming out and I want the world to know...
-
As the weeks went by I've became more and more emboldened with my
transition. I started buying more clothes, and started laser hair removal.
On Christmas...
12 years ago
-
(S)he said, (S)he said...
-
My friend Sarah from Britain and I write back and forth keeping each other
up to date on family and how we are doing. Sarah is the author of the only
guest...
13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment