Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2018

Five Years of the MN T-Girls!

final updated logo letteringFive years ago the MN T-Girls had our very first outing.

It was held at a coffee shop in south Minneapolis that sadly is no longer in business.  I remember waiting, a little nervously, to see if anyone would show up.  But they did.  I think there were a total of four others who made it that day.  I was surprised that this little event was successful and a little proud of myself that the first event had happened.





It's so nice to see active trans groups out there.  As I've said so many times, it's these groups that provide friendship and understanding to those of us who have felt so alone.  Congratulations to Hanna and the MN T-Girls.  Go here for a nice post and lots of pictures of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated