Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Transition & The Loss of Friends

........how many friends have I lost due to transitioning?  Ummmm...... maybe two.  A married couple that my wife and I would hang with on occasion.  Yup.  I had my suspicions about whether or not the lack of contact from them was due to my transition.  Recently I met with the wife of the couple and it was pretty much confirmed that they have stopped wanting to hang out with us due to my transition.  Sad?  Yes.  Yes it is very sad to me that both my wife and I have lost them as friends due to me choosing to be true to who I have been born as.


Everything Nadine writes is reality, and comes from the heart.  In this one, she talks about Transition and the Loss of Friends.  It hasn't been a big issue for Nadine, but when you do transition, you find out who your real friends are, and it's clear the two mentioned above were not in that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated