Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Confidence

The truth with Renee is, she actually looks fine. She's not super thin in this movie, but she wears some really cute clothes, even before the magic confidence. I'd love to look as good as that, considering all I see right now is that my figure is terrible, my hair will never measure up to the average female, makeup intimidates the hell out of me, and on and on. I sure wish I could find that confidence.


Shannon recently watched the movie, I Feel Pretty.  It's about a cis-woman's lack of confidence in her appearance.  Shannon ties the issue to her own confidence, or lack thereof, in presenting female.

Thanks, Shannyn, for including a link to T-Central on your blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated