Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Finally, a great use for my sexy red knickers!

These three pairs of Marks & Spencer scarlet knickers were still lurking in one of my drawers (no pun intended). I hadn't worn them for years. For a very long time they had been merely 'standby knickers' - something I could wear towards the end of a long caravan holiday if I'd used up all my ordinary black knickers.


This is a really cute post from Lucy.  Can you guess what she did with those lovely panties?  If not, you're just going to have to read, Finally, a great use for my sexy red knickers!, for the answer.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm honoured yet again!

    Just be glad that I didn't see a way of making two masks from a bra...

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated