Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Lockdown and coming out as trans

A number of fellow bloggers have floated the idea of whether coming out to family is a good plan during this time of isolation at home together.




As Sue says, a few bloggers have suggested that this period of lock down might be a good time to come out to a loved one.  Sue is joining the commentary with a few thoughts of her own.

Thanks to Sue for linking to T-Central on her blog! 

On a totally different subject, I was in a tizzy over Blogger's new layout for posts.  What a mess!  I had to go back to Classic Blogger but we all know this won't last long and I'll have to adapt.  A question for you Blogger guru's:

Note how I always have text to the right of the Blog's logo.  After playing around with the new Blogger layout, I just could not figure out how to do it.  If you can assist, please write!  calietg@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my blog on T-Central again, Calie. I appreciate what a good resource T-Central is. Wish I could help on the technical stuff you mention but I struggle with Blogger myself! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated