Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

Why Don’t People Accept Our Womanhood?

........people simply don’t trust us. They don’t trust what they see as men changing into women – and they are not without good cause – and by that I mean reason that is understandable from their perspective.




In this post, Janie lists some of the reasons that she feels are why some people don't accept transwomen.  Reading this hurts, but she's spot-on, in my opinion.

If you haven't seen Janie's blog, please do and start with, Why Don’t People Accept Our Womanhood?

In in her words:

My name is Janie, and I am a model, photographer and blogger, as well as a patron of the arts of food and drink. I am female, but not exactly standard issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated