Search This Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Dreamy Days and Wandering Minds

I thought about what would happen to those male clothes that I still have left in my wardrobe in abundance should I decide to be outwardly female full-time. Would I really be able to get rid of them even if I knew I would never wear them again? I think though, much like every possession I hate to loose, throwing away my old clothes would feel like throwing away my friends, my family members, that best holiday ever, that point in my life where everything felt good or even my childhood.


There's just no better way to say it, regarding this post: Hannah's thinking again, the time with, Dreamy Days and Wandering Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated