Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Jealous of the woman walking down the street

It is at moments like this that I wish I was transgendered and felt like I was a woman and would be content living my life as such or not be attracted to wearing women’s clothes while recognizing that being transgendered is not living a charmed life.  I am guessing many crossdressers are caught in this middle ground where we are just trans enough to be compelled to wear women’s clothing but not trans enough to do anything permanent about it.

Interesting thoughts from a crossdresser's point-of-view.  Jealous of the woman walking down the street, is from Jess's blog, Crossdressing Commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated