Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Time in a Bottle

Today is Donna's 15th anniversary of her Gender Reassignment Surgery.  In her words:

In the year leading up to this day I had a countdown on my computer telling me the number of days left until SRS.  When it got less than 100 I was thrilled.  When it got less than 30, I couldn't believe it.  And with it got less than 7 - well, I was amazed.  The good news is - I'm still amazed.


I love happy endings and, while we're only 15 years into this success story it is, indeed, time to celebrate!

Donna's blog has been listed on T-Central since 2010.  Please drop by The Donna Blog, read Time in a Bottle, and wish her a happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated