Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Important Update on Another Documented Case of Approved LDS Sex Change

I wanted to stay female for eternity. I prayed fervently and tearfully for many many weeks before I “felt the answer” I needed to ask. Prayerfully I wrote a letter to my Bishop asking about my eternal status and others with gender or physical abnormalities.


Every once in a while, I like to feature one of the religious based trans blogs which are listed on the right side of the T-Central home page.  In the past year, I've had two transwomen, both Mormon, who have just had nightmare situations with their church and their families.  Featuring this post seemed appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated