Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Not A Life Choice – Just Let Us Be Who We Are!

 .......it is time to awaken my inner Boudica. I will fight for my right to exist, ON MY TERMS!! I will spend the week waiting for the doctor’s response to the GLAD lawyers putting together information and evidence to present to the Attorney General. At First Event last year, she said that should experience discrimination of any sort, to let her office know. I feel the hoops we have to go through just to be recognized officially as who we are, is discriminatory, especially if we have to have someone else okay our existence.


In Not A Life Choice – Just Let Us Be Who We Are!, Emma discusses the highs and lows of changing her identity from male to female.  She has some good suggestions and also ends with an update on her transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated