Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Cost of Being You

I want to inform you, kind readers, of the undeniable factor in a transgender person’s life, cost/expense/toll/levy. Money will be your foe and friend in transition. So, I am going to try to document a series of  honest reviews of the fees incurred so that you aren’t stunned but prepared. I will give you honest, unabashed costs as I encounter them myself. This will be upon my firsthand experience, so it will apply mostly to MtF transition.


Beth has really done a nice job documenting the costs of being trans.  So far, she has done posts on clothing and cosmetics.  She gives tips on actual costs and where to purchase.  I wanted to wait until she has finished the series, but it's too good to wait.  

The Cost of Being You – Clothes 

The Cost of Being You – Cosmetics

I'm making note of your tips and where to purchase, Beth!!

Now, who is going to do a post on the cost of purging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated