Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Let this one go, Mom. What will be will be. (And it’ll be OK.)

IMG_5115A worried mother of a three-year-old sent me an email recently, asking for my advice.  She was trying to answer the very same question that plagued me when my child was the same age and saying the same things:  Is it OK to let such a young child transition to another gender?  Or to even let them know that it might be a possibility for them to do so at some point?  


Marlo answers the question in Let this one go, Mom. What will be will be. (And it’ll be OK.)

This is the first time Gendermom has been featured on T-Central.  Marlo (pseudonym) has a six year old daughter.  You can read the basics of her story in, My Penis Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated