Confidence is everything. Whether you are a t-girl or not, it’s
confidence that gets us through the day, helps keeps our head held high
as we strut through the mall or make eye contact with those who stare at
us.
Excellent advice on Capturing Confidence, from Hannah. Hannah is a married crossdresser and prefers the term, T-Girl, as it applies to her.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Yet One More Minute with Hannah McKnight
-
Hi! I am excited to share with you the third video in the new
groundbreaking series ‘One Minute with Hannah McKnight’. This revolutionary
series takes a qu...
1 day ago
-
From Tolerant to Toxic: My Trans Awakening +2
-
Gwen's Saturday thoughts
The post From Tolerant to Toxic: My Trans Awakening +2 appeared first on Kandi's
Land!.
5 days ago
-
Vermont
-
Robin and I just returned from a trip to rural Vermont. We visited casual
acquaintances and transformed them into good friends. Plus we visited a
terrifi...
6 days ago
-
Blog Post #170! And a Special Event
-
Wow - 170 posts. And I had a wonderful experience to report on, too.
One of the hardest things for a crossdresser to do is interact with cis
women out i...
1 week ago
-
Cara Memilih Sunscreen untuk Kulit Sensitif dan Mudah Iritasi
-
Sunscreen kulit sensitif perlu dipilih dengan cermat. Pelajari bahan yang
aman, SPF, tekstur, dan uji tempel agar kulit terlindungi tanpa mudah
iritasi.
...
2 weeks ago
-
Another short outing on Saturday
-
It is the first Saturday of September and I had a busy day earlier, gym and
taking my car in for an oil change and a few other things I had to do so I
got ...
2 weeks ago
-
-
A Long, Strange Trip
-
[image: A Long, Strange Trip]
Like many of you, I started this journey very early with a single article
of clothing. Yes, pantyhose are indeed a gateway ...
2 weeks ago
-
The Pale Lieutenant – Chapter 6
-
6: Hanged For a Lamb While Cheeta was starting her return journey back
along the white corridors Steerpike, to all appearances unperturbed by the
atmospher...
2 weeks ago
-
Review: Storm Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy
-
[image: Storm Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy] Storm
Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy by Sophie Keetch
My rating:...
3 weeks ago
-
Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!
-
In the old campy sci-fi series “Lost In Space” from the 1960s, the Robinson
family’s robot frequently threw its arms around shouting “Warning! Warning!
Dan...
4 weeks ago
-
Things are moving
-
So I have a completion date on the house for Thursday this week (20th
Aug). I won't be driving down to get the keys till the Friday though.
Van has be...
5 weeks ago
-
A new look
-
Hello blog,
Today I am going to try to maintain some positivity that will be a
departure from many of my past entries here.
While I have not been out as...
1 month ago
-
Update - HUD by July 29
-
*Now is the time to speak up. You can make a difference.*
Federal agencies are required to review and consider public comments before
finalizing a ...
2 months ago
-
A Want...or a Need
-
JJ Hart Discovering her Needs
I am in the first row on the left.
When a want turns into a need, sometimes you can feel it. Other times, not
so much as if ...
2 months ago
-
Musings: The Difference
-
I haven't published anything for a bit, so I thought I'd put this out
there. I've been doing well overall. Like everyone, I have good days and
not-so-goo...
2 months ago
-
D’Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on social media
days before graduation
-
https://mississippitoday.org/2026/05/22/school-deadname-transgender/
Credit: D'Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on
social media d...
4 months ago
-
-
Good Saturday to you!
I know my posting has been a bit spotty but things are busy in my world.
Here I'm offering some wildflowers as a distraction from t...
8 months ago
-
I’m Glasgow’s Hidden Gem by the way! 😊
-
Glasgow’s Hidden Gem: Anna Secret Poet
1 year ago
-
Winning a Million
-
Although I haven't been very active on this blog for a while, I was
astonished to find that my hit counter is approaching a *million* hits.
This makes it...
1 year ago
-
I'm still here!
-
Excuse the swearing, but holy shit, 5 years!
So much has happened in that time, some of it awesome. Some of it
absolutely not. I have no idea who still ...
1 year ago
-
A Return to Words: Dance, AI, and the Art of Living
-
Almost nine years. That’s how long it has been since my last blog post.
Ironically, my most recent entry was about my concern for another friend
whose blog...
1 year ago
-
Marking time…
-
Well it had to happen at some point: I’ve run out of things to say again!
Way back in the earliest days of this blog, I mentioned that I’d been too
busy do...
2 years ago
-
Cynthia, Are you there?
-
I’m not gone, still here, just really busy. 2023 has been a really
interesting year for me. I’m not going to get into great detail but suffice
to say there...
2 years ago
-
Tennis Anyone?
-
Image Courtesy Renith R
on UnSplash
Years ago I felt the need to attempt to copy many of the most popular
feminine mannerisms and/or activities I could f...
3 years ago
-
ferm living glas
-
*Glass & Mirrors – ferm LIVING*. WebGlass & Mirrors. We use a broad range
of types of glass in our collection. We use soda lime glass for glass
tablewar...
3 years ago
-
Intersectionality – Do you know what it is.
-
Do you know about this? Do you know how it fits in your life? I know right
now in the […]
4 years ago
-
-
Breasts are Awesome
-
A talk about my shiny new cheat assets. Breasts I'm talking about my
breasts.
4 years ago
-
My Best Sex Ever Was With a Trans Woman
-
Why Being Intimate with Your Transgender Lover Could Be the Best Experience
of Your Life Sexual encounters can happen in different ways and between
people ...
5 years ago
-
Whinge with mother
-
Mick Jagger and his merry men called them ‘Mothers little helpers’. Sadly,
I am not a mother. Antidepressants I’m referring to. I have been popping
these f...
6 years ago
-
Transitions: From My Heart to Yours
-
On this day, seven years ago my world changed. I learned a new word;
transgender became part of my vocabulary. Along with that I learned about
the differen...
6 years ago
-
Crossing the line in a blaze of glory
-
Recently I was reading some spiritual insight and advice in which there was
a sort of breakdown of the inception and progression of a sin from fleeting
tho...
6 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to all
-
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. ❤️ ✌️ BY FOR NOW
6 years ago
-
The Power of Music
-
It’s incredible to me how a song can really change your mood or spark an
idea. I have this weird quirk where I often remember the first time I
heard a son...
6 years ago
-
Gratitude Journal
-
Caregiver fatigue for the spouse supporting the one who has depression is
real. I’ve been trying to find a new therapist since I stopped seeing mine
due to...
6 years ago
-
September’s Blog
-
Hi folks and followers, It’s been forever since I’ve posted anything new
but it really hasn’t been that much to report. I’ve decided to do a monthly
post...
7 years ago
-
New Beginnings
-
“Are you sure you don’t want to come along?” It’d been a few months since I
gave Pandora her tattoo, and now the small shop was completely flooded with
dre...
7 years ago
-
Stonewall’s radical history
-
After the Noho Pride parade on Saturday, May 4th, join me in the Tri-County
Fairgrounds to hear the radical, true story of Stonewall. Continue reading →
7 years ago
-
April 2019 - An update
-
We are third of the way into the year and only my second blog entry! That
tells a story in itself I suppose and basically means it has been quiet for
me. ...
7 years ago
-
Getting one's life back
-
Well, (counts...) nearly 5 months between posts is a record, even for
me. But as one might imagine, I've had other things on my mind. Surgical
recovery...
7 years ago
-
I’m Devastated
-
⌈Trigger Warning; language, female body functions, eating disorder, self
harm, mention of suicide⌋ When I started testosterone my period stopped
instantly....
7 years ago
-
Detaching Myself from My Dysphoria
-
The other day, I was trying to imagine how my life would be different if
I’d never suffered from gender dysphoria. The point wasn’t to create a
fantasy lif...
7 years ago
-
Absolutely OUTstanding
-
It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Five
months, to be precise. Yet a few things have happened within the last week
or s...
7 years ago
-
May You Find Peace
-
I have made peace with myself, and can no longer in good faith leave or
recommend the content I once posted here. Those writings were my best
desperate ho...
8 years ago
-
It’s been awhile
-
Warning: this post is different. It talks about things that may make some
readers uncomfortable – especially ones that know me personally and in
parts it ...
8 years ago
-
The merry-go-round
-
It’s been 14 months since I wrote a Parenting Jeremy. Up until recently
there has been nothing really of note to write about in our lives with
respect to...
8 years ago
-
Profile: Amy
-
You can call me… Amy I identify as… Genderqueer/genderfluid I’m not sure??
As far as third-person pronouns go, … They/them or she/her I’m attracted
to… Guy...
8 years ago
-
Interesting Article on CNN - Why girls can be boyish but boys can't be
girlish
-
One topic that I find fascination is the idea of shifting gender
stereotypes and how people, particularly "men" who enjoy trandtionally
"female" things, ar...
8 years ago
-
Flying solo in Las Vegas – Part I
-
I have had a great last 10 days. I have been on three wonderful outings in
which I did things that I have wanted to for a long time but never either
the c...
8 years ago
-
Stuff people say when hearing about someone coming out…
-
Whether they believe the things they say themselves is questionable, but
I think the majority of time people tend to jump to conclusions because
they’re ...
8 years ago
-
Patients & Providers: The Mental Health Provider’s Role
-
Let's move towards a patient-centered, collaborative model of care – one
that ensures trans patients receive accurate information to help them
understand w...
8 years ago
-
Thoughts on Pride Month
-
Growing up is never easy, but the difficulty is compounded when one is
an LGBT youth. Born a boy, I longed desperately to be female. I knew who
I w...
9 years ago
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice — “You have much gold upon your
head,” They answer’d all together: “Buy from us with a golden curl.” —
Christina Ro...
9 years ago
-
Are You Going To The Women’s March?
-
For me, that is an easier question to answer than, “Are you a woman?” or
“What are you going as?” Yes. Donna and I will be going to the NYC Women’s
March o...
9 years ago
-
New Year, big changes.
-
*Happy **New** Year!*
I begin the new year letting go of some important things. First up is the
pseudonym I have used for years. ‘Haust’ is gone, ...
9 years ago
-
More education and awareness
-
“Police records show there has been a significant rise in the number of
transgender hate crimes over the last four years - from 361 attacks in the
year en...
9 years ago
-
Goodbye
-
It's been a couple of months since I last posted, despite my desire to do
an A-Z on the issues I find important. My absence was caused by many
things, but...
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
Terrorism and the Violence of Otherness: Response to the Orlando Pulse
Massacre
-
TW: Orlando Massacre, violence * ** *** **** ***** In the early hours of
Sunday, June 12, 2016, just after last call, a gunman entered the Pulse
Nightclub ...
10 years ago
-
Thoughts on the Orlando shooting
-
There is something surreal, in moments like this, about being a privileged
member of an oppressed minority. I can breeze through airport security
with whi...
10 years ago
-
The First Mothers’ Day
-
If last year we celebrated the last Father’s Day, this year we introduced
the first Mothers’ Day. And yes, the apostrophe is in the right place. I
admit to...
10 years ago
-
A Sad Day in North Carolina
-
North Carolina is a strange State and a great State (most of the time).
Today, it is a sad State. I have many fond childhood memories of summers
there wh...
10 years ago
-
Back to the Stone Age.
-
I think the song is fitting, It is not mine, the opinions on this page are
mine. In posting this video, I am in no way saying that this group believes
as I...
10 years ago
-
Reminder: Follow my new blog! This one is closing imminently
-
This is just a quick reminder, in case anyone who cares missed it the first
time, that GenderDrift is being turned into a private blog where it can
rest pe...
10 years ago
-
Time to myself
-
Recently I have been lucky to have a few evenings to myself to let Jenny
out of the wardrobe. Most of these occasions have been just in my room as
usual, ...
10 years ago
-
Blogging about it….
-
I started this blog because I wanted to help people in a similar situation
to me. I was younger and never proclaimed to have all the answers.
Sometimes the...
10 years ago
-
Debunking Bathroom Myths
-
*Debunking Bathroom Myths*
Original article by *Brynn Tannehill *can be viewed *Here*
*When the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance was defeated, the ostens...
10 years ago
-
Coming soon
-
[image: Coming soon]
10 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
11 years ago
-
Finishing therapy
-
I looked back to refer to other blog posts about the CBT I have been having
and found none, realising that I had not written anything about it since I
star...
11 years ago
-
-
*Hey!*
So... tomorrow school begins again.
This schoolyear I am planning to come out and start dressing, acting,
talking, etc. like a girl. Honestly, it's ...
11 years ago
-
Transition Is A Banquet
-
Transition is not a one-way street, or a bowling lane with the bumpers up.
Transition is not a recipe with precise measurements, or a fixed
curriculum, or ...
11 years ago
-
My Friend Beth
-
A few weeks ago, I said that I wasn't going to be linking to trans-articles
unless something special occurred. There were so many stories that they
weren'...
11 years ago
-
Early attempts to deal with my feminine feelings (chapter 2 of my book, My
Transvestite Addictions)
-
I began feeling like I wanted to be a girl when I was 10. All these years
later, it’s hard to explain why. It was just like a feeling and knowledge
that c...
11 years ago
-
Saying goodbye
-
The time has come for me to say goodbye and put this blog to bed. I doubt
anyone reads it anymore, but I’m the type of person who likes closure, so I
gue...
11 years ago
-
A Controversial Stance On The Word “Queer”
-
Controversial new video about the use of the word queer in the LGBT
community.
11 years ago
-
8 Steps on How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Immediately
-
If you are trying to get your ex boyfriend back, but are fighting and get
no results, then you should know this is a common thing that tons of girls
go thr...
11 years ago
-
Pigtails
-
Last night as I was hugging Kegan good night, I started playing with her
hair and realized her hair is at that almost long enough to put into a
super short...
12 years ago
-
Vote for Sophia
-
I'm running in a mock election and I need your votes. You might be asking
why I need your vote, and *how in the heck did I wind up in politics?* Well,
my...
12 years ago
-
Sweeping the Ashes
-
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme...
12 years ago
-
Another new chapter
-
*or the next stop on the timeline...*
*Anyway, as some of you may remember, in a galaxy, far, far..wait, wrong
story.*
*I married my other half 13 years a...
12 years ago
-
It's "her's"
-
I've been living as woman for two years now, two really good years. I was
and still am one of the lucky few. I have gone through this transition
without lo...
12 years ago
-
Enough
-
Originally posted on Nuclear Unicorn:
My approach to Cathy Brennan has long mirrored my approach to Ann Coulter;
I generally refuse to dignify their delibe...
12 years ago
-
Ether Radio
-
Last Tuesday I took the day off work to run errands. Around 8:30 in the
morning I was sitting in my boyfriend's car by a gas pump. Peter was
inside colle...
13 years ago
-
The Wedding and the Beach House
-
It was a balmy June Saturday in Napa valley, California. The winery
Heather’s cousin Rosalind had chosen for the wedding was beautifully placed
amidst rol...
14 years ago
-
A BLOG ON BLOGGER? OLDER POSTS FOUND BY LINK.
-
After a flat out hectic two months I am sitting here with no pressing
commitments except perhaps to try and cure this terrible cough and sore
throat. In th...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment