Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Being emotional

So I am pleased when I can say to Tina “I find it hard to believe anything good about myself, or that anyone could have regard for me”. Rather than suppress the feeling and have it manifest in tears I feel it so can say the sentence with only a slight quaver in my voice. This is progress. It means I get better at seeing who and how I am rather than suppressing it because it is too painful to admit.


Clare often addresses trans related subjects that other bloggers rarely touch.  In this case, Clare has written several times about the effect hormone replacement therapy has had on her emotions.  Being Emotional is Clare's current post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated