Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Testing the Waters

I was in my early thirties when we started to date and I knew who I was, I knew this was not a phase, I knew I was not going to outgrow this side of me.  I believe in full disclosure in relationships and it was only fair that she knew everything about me.  It also stressed me out keeping something, especially this, from her.  I knew that this was sometimes a deal-breaker in relationships and she needed to know as soon as possible.





What an excellent blog post, from Hannah.  This is one of those that I like to call a "must-read".  Doesn't matter where you are in the "spectrum", if you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, partner, or whatever, you need to read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated