Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2019

LGBQ = SO T = GI/E

I remember one time when I went up to Fantasia Fair early and at the B&B there was a group of lesbians staying there for Women’s Week, the B&B put out wine and cheese at 5. On one side of the living room sat the lesbians and on the other side sat the trans people, I forget how it started but somehow the topic of “coming out” came up and we began telling our stories. A couple of bottles of wine later we were one group not two.


There are some in the trans community who feel that the "T" should be removed from the "LGB_Q". I've got to admit that I have leaned in that direction.  Diana links to an article that supports the bond between the gay/queer community and the trans community and has some comments of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated