Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Between the Neck and the Knees

One thing I’ve learned during my transition is to ask myself “What do I want to get out of this?” instead of “What should I do?” For top surgery, the answer was that I wanted my pre-puberty chest back and I wanted to stop binding. If I still got my period, or had a lot of estrogen in my system, I might want to take testosterone, or some other drug, to stop it. But, when I ask myself what I want to get from testosterone now, I struggle to come up with an honest or compelling answer.


Jamie Ray talks about that stuff between the neck and the knees.  In the case of this blogger, we're talking about the uterus, cervix, and ovaries.  Another interesting post from Jamie Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated