Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Checking in with Jack Molay

I’m nosy…I’m a gossip…I admit it. I wanna know what’s going on with that mysterious blogger who does so much for our community: Jack Molay. 2016 is turning out to be a tumultuous year so let’s get his perspective on things.


If you're a regular browser of T-Central, you must know the name, Jack Molay.  Jack is the name behind the Crossdreamers blog, and others.  I've always wanted to know more about Jack and so does the name behind The Transcend Movement (Felix?).  For a very interesting read, go to  Checking in with Jack Molay.

In this post, among many other things, Jack mentions, How I found out my husband is a woman inside and what happened next, a post by his wife, Sally Molay. T-Central never featured this post....we should have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated