Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2017

9 months on T injections

When I started in January, I gave the whole venture 6-8 months.  I thought I’d start getting uncomfortable with the level of masculinization by that time, and I’d stop.  Not for good, just for a while, to level back out, and then most likely start again within another year or two.  Something like that.  BUT!  I really like what’s going on. 



JQ is another blogger who shares his own personal experience in the transition process.  This post is for the guys.  He really likes what's going on, but there is one thing he doesn't like, and I have to agree.  Read, 9 months on T injections to find out just what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated