"Womanhood is wonderful, and it fits me so much better than the life you
have preserved. I've paid a price for sure, but I don't regret anything
that I had to do. You and I are different in some very important ways
D..... , otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation in this
howling wind on this cool afternoon."
What a wonderful post from my friend, Halle. I had somehow missed seeing this blog post until now, and it does deserve to be featured. In this post, Halle shares a dream she had which involves a discussion between her current self and "his" former self. Very well written and very much worth taking the time to read.
Hello
-
Aileen was walking her beautiful husky in my direction as we crossed paths
on the sidewalk.
"Hello there and where are you glong on this fine morning? T...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment