Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

If They Knew Then...

It was my first time seeing girls naked in person. 

My dysphoria was still strong, especially since I JUST stopped dressing.  Seeing the naked girls aroused desire in me, of course.  I mean, I WAS a teenager.  But it also aroused a different kind of desire: Envy.  I so wanted to BE those girls: Young, and beautiful. 








In, If They Knew Then..., Sophie writes about her childhood days as a teen....the breakdown, the dysphoria, the depression.  It can be so important for someone just discovering their trans side to read a post like this.  Many can read it and nod their heads saying to themselves.....I felt this way too.

Thanks for sharing, Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated