Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

I’m The Dad Of A Boy Who Loves Drag Queens

img_4972This year when I asked my son what he wanted to be for Halloween his answer surprised me. Too be perfectly honest, most of the things that come out of my 9-year-old’s mouth surprise me. So why would this answer be any different?

“I’m going to be Bob The Drag Queen! Bob is my hero!”

Lori, the author of Raising My Rainbow (the blog and the book), and her husband, have written blog posts about their sons's Halloween wish....meeting (and being) Bob, the Drag Queen.

I’m The Dad Of A Boy Who Loves Drag Queens, along with Lori's post, All the Details From Our Night with Bob the Drag Queen, are wonderful posts!  Lots of pictures too.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated