Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Straddling the Fence

I was probably more passable than a lot of the girls at the Rainbow Gender Association, but it still felt like denial. Like I was bullshitting myself thinking that I was cute, when what I was was a freak.

So I stopped. I went back into the closet.

This was not a purge. I kept the wigs and the jewelry and the makeup and the nice clothes for several years. Nor was it a change in my basic gender identity or sexual turn-ons. I just dropped the activity.



There are so many good writers on the T-Central list.  Way down at the bottom of the page is a section called, Cobweb Corner.  These blogs that have not been updated in years.  Once in a while, I'll take a stroll through Cobweb Corner and see if there's something in there that was never featured and should have been.

Jenna's place was last updated in February, 2012. She blogged from 2010 to 2012, and we never heard from her again.  I often wonder what happened to some of these bloggers, like Jenna, who had so much to say in her posts.

Straddling the Fence is a post Jenna did in 2010.  She takes you through her life, from age 8 until the time she wrote this post, when she was approaching her sixties.

[Jenna: If you're still around, leave a comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated