Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2016

My Happy Childhood

Middle and high school and puberty were hell. Being at middle school sucked. I was bullied. A lot. That’s a whole other post. I was happy when I wasn’t at school.

I was an unwitting trans gal and I tried to play a regular dude, but I didn’t do it very well because I was a girl and didn’t know how to boy other than what I’d seen, and I usually did it terribly and you know how boys are during puberty. Ugh.


We all like to hear the childhood stories from others who are trans.  This one, from Heather, is not one of the happier stories, but as is the case with many, including myself.  Take a look at, Heather's "Happy" Childhood and perhaps you can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated