Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

Cobweb corner and the power of small pronouns.

Truth be told “I” do have one regret, I believed when I was told that there would be no help available in my lifetime and I hid from the world only to be reborn with a limited number of years left to enjoy and many of those may be wrinkly! Do not take that as anything like a regret at changing, nothing can fully express the pricelessness of finally being your true self and everything that brings with it for you.
 
 
Just a few words from, Caroline.  She's always been one of my favorite bloggers; a wonderful writer who is so lovely in both mind and body, and a good friend.

And, she thinks I'm about to sweep her into Cobweb Corner.  Never going to happen, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated